MOTHER EARTH NEWS GUIDE TO GROWING YOUR OWN FOOD, 7TH EDITION
Perfect for anyone looking for tips and tricks to eat better and save money, the seventh edition of the Mother Earth News Guide to Growing Your Own Food has advice for growing tomatoes, preserving fresh food, raising chickens for meat, and much more!
Learn how to use cold frames to grow more food. Discover how to keep bees naturally. Get the best eggs ever from your backyard chickens. Try fresh spring recipes using ingredients straight from the garden.
Other articles include:
- Seed-Starting Basics: Start seeds yourself to get a jump on the growing season and enjoy unique plant varieties.
- 21st Century Homestead Food Security: By working with the land, we can produce much of our own food.
- Container Gardening with Vegetables and Herbs: Lacking a good garden spot? Create a bountiful, diverse garden in containers.
- Raising Rabbits for Meat and Breeding Stock: These multipurpose lagomorphs require little and yield lots; an ideal quality that supports raising rabbits for meat.
- To Bake the Best Bread Grind Your Own Grain: Healthy reasons you should consider grinding your own grain at home.
Item Number: 8199